l Dean and Professor of Financial and Economic Law, National Dong Hwa University
l Adjunct Professor of Law for Science and Technology, National Tsing Hua University
l Professor of Journalism, National Chengchi University
l Adjunct Associate Professor of Mass Communication, National Taiwan Normal University
l Committee Member of Research, Development, and Evaluation Commission, Executive Yuan
l Committee Member of Legal Affairs Committee, Government Information Office
l Committee Member of Criminal Cases Review Committee, Hualian Branch, Taiwan High Prosecutors Office
l Committee Member of Rates of Cable TV Committee, Hualian County
l Board Member of Board of Directors of Taiwan Television Enterprise
l Committee Member of Television and Broadcasting Review Committee, Government Information Office
1. B.Peng, International Communication and Technology, San Min Book Co., 1986.
2. B.Peng, Political Communication:Theories and Applications, Chu Liu Book Co., Taipei, Taiwan, ROC,1986.
3. B.Peng, Media and Politics, Li Ming Cultural Inc., Taipei, Taiwan, ROC, 1992.
4. B.Peng, Political Advertisement and Election, Cheng Chung Book Co.,Taipei, Taiwan, ROC, 1992.
5. B.Peng, Basic Introduction for Broadcasting and Television Policy in Different Countries, Broadcasting Development Fundation, 1996.
6. B.Peng, Cable Television and the Audience, Broadcasting Development Fundation, 1997.
7. B.Peng, A New Perspective of International Communication: Globalization, Regionalization and Localization, Mega Publications, 1998.
8. B.Peng, New Media and Politics – Theories and Appllications, Wunan Publishing Co., 2001.
9. B.Peng, New Age Media Management (editor), Yeh Yeh Book Gallery, 2003.
10. B.Peng,Television in a Convergent Era:Industry and Its Audience, Wunan Publishing Co., 2004.
11. B.Peng, Jouralism Studies in the 21st Century , Yeh Yeh Book Gallery, 2008.
Related Journal Research：
1. B.Peng,”The Study of Satellite Communication Policy in the Republic of China”, Broadcasting Development Foundation, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC, 1993
2. B.Peng,”HDTV: Law and Policies”, Industry Bureau, Ministry of Economics, 1994
3. B.Peng,”A Survey of Media Personnel in Taiwan: A supply-demand analysis”, Government Information Office, 1997 (with Dr. Michael Kuan, Dr. Sophia Wu)
4. B.Peng,C.H.Cheung,K.L.Wang,and Y.H.Cheung,”Taiwan Media Industries: a Quantitative Analysis”, Government Information Office, 1997.
5. B.Peng,”A Study of Taiwan Terrestrial TV: Public Perceptions and Employees’ Evaluations”, GIO Project, 2002
6. B.Peng,”TV Industry in Taiwan: How to Embrace the Digital Age?” GIO Project, 2003